- To work on different projects across organization with the agenda of driving business transformation, ops optimization, growth hacking etc.
- To work on new business initiatives, conducting due diligence/fact finding
- To create outcome focused strategy by analyzing multiple data points and drive implementation of the same
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders for successful achievement of the objectives
- Liaise with senior management in assessing and evaluating the progress on a regular basis
- Have 6-10 years of relevant work experience. A mix of strategy consulting and industry would be preferred • MBA from tier 1 college is required.
- Willingness to work in an unstructured environment of early-stage startup
• Willingness to work across multiple departments and functions
• Demonstrated success in leading and scaling e-commerce /B2C mobile app business
• Experience of working in early-stage startup would be preferred
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to inform and advise a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
• Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define, capture, and decompose relevant metric