The Tech Lead will be leading the development and maintenance of application suite for Swan. You would get opportunity to work on a range of applications developed for end users, partner vendors, service providers and logistic fleet. The role gives an opportunity to take tech ownership and make a real business impact through product/features developed to scale.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, develop and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable application
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- The role comprises of individual contributor i.e. hands-on development (80%) and team mentoring/guidance (20%)
- Computer Science & Engineering education/degree from an internationally recognized top technology institute or university with overall 7-9 yrs of development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Catalog, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- 2yrs experience with Kotlin and extensive experience of working with Jetpack components.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.