We are looking for Senior Backend Developers having 4-5 yrs of experience in Node.js, Elasticsearch, and MongoDB. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers in angular.js with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration to Nosql data storage solutions such as MongoDB etc.
- Application deployment and monitoring in Paas servers such as Heroku/AWS/Windows/Azure/OpenShift etc.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience working with Nosql data storage solutions such as MongoDB etc.
- Experience in deploying the applications in Paas servers such as Heroku etc.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git