We are looking for a Senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You should have 6-7 yrs of overall experience with Swift and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Proficient with Swift and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with local DB management using realm.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with app profilers to fine tune the app performance.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for problem-solving, benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.